Thank you very much the lovely Lulu for your 'I Love Your Blog' award.
You are such a sweet girl & I wish you all the best at school & with your future.
You really make me smile : )
Now in no particular order, my 8 awards
1. Songy - your posts can be quite deep and speak of truth and honesty. You are such a loyal reader AND commenter and I always enjoy hearing from you. You have such an open mind about fashion and life as a whole. A really commendable quality.
2. Michelle - such a fun and crazy girl. She fills her blog with things about school, her life and pretty much everything that strikes her fancy. A great read with something for everyone. I wish more people at my school were like her!
3. Dapper Kid - one of the most stylish men I have ever come across. He has the ability to recognise a trend before it has arrived. He can utilise what may seem unstylish or boring and transform it into something quite chic. I wish all men were as fashion conscious!
4. Nita-Karoliina - a real Kate Moss of style. Now, when I think of Kate, I think of her. She ALWAYS creates such stylish outfits. Everyday her posts are filled with pictures of her fantastic clothes. She would have to have one of the best closets in the world. Everyday she looks amazing.
5. RASPBERRY - we seem to have so much in common. Your honesty and insight into your life really makes your readers feel like they have a relationship. Something that is quite hard to do.
6. Ashleigh - Love her blog. Although she is very new to blogging, I thoroughly enjoy reading her posts. I've saved some of her pictures so I can try & find some of her great accessories & clothes.
7. Agnes - her blog is filled with such a variety of things that there is so much to enjoy. She always includes fantastic images that really add that extra special thing to her writing.
8. Valentine - wonderful posts. I read them from start to finish and enjoy all of it. With a wonderful taste in music, she has the recipe for a wonderful blog.
All you need to do now is to leave the following message on your post when you receive the award and pass it on to your eight chosen bloggers:
"They all are charmed with the blogs, where in the majority of its aims are to show the marvels and to do friendship; there are persons who are not interested when we give them a prize and then they help to cut these bows: do we want that they are cut or that they propagate? Then let's try to give more attention to them! So with this prize we must deliver it to 8 bloggers that in turn must make the same thing and put this text."