Tags List

THE TAGS LIST IS BELOW THE "Favourite Men" LIST

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

My Boo

The always lovely Songy awarded me the "I Love Your Blog" Award.
I must say, she is always such a sweetheart : )

I chose to include a picture of up & coming actor Gaspard Ulliel.




1.
This adorable picture : )

2. I was presented with this fabulous award by darling Songy.
She also has a second blog that you should take a look at .

3. Seven Blogs I Pass This Award To:
1 -
Raquel
2 - Bella
3 -
Diana Coronado
4 - La Petite Fashionista
5 - Shaz
6 -
Juliet
7 -



The Rules:
1.
The nominated is allowed to put the picture on their blogs.
2. Link to the person who awarded you.
3.
Nominate seven other people and link to them.
4. Leave a message on their blogs to make them aware that they're nominated.


Gaspard Ulliel



-Sydneydoll.

17 comments:

Juliet said...

Thank you so much!

juliet xxx

Ariella said...

oh, gaspard ulliel is so handsome.

Nemerae said...

Ohhh Thanks!! =) =) I'll post it when I finish the Cibeles Fashion Week, ok?
Gaspard is very handsome, yep ^^
Byee
xx

Nemerae said...

P.S. the red dress is absolutely perfect, yep ^^

Songy said...

7 new blogs to check out. groovy. Off I go then!

Bella said...

Awww, you are so lovely, thank you so much! Always enjoy reading your blog and getting your comments... and now this! I'm absolutely linking you... how could I not?!?!

xoxox

heartofpearl♥ said...

such a cutie

Couture Carrie said...

He is yummy!

xoxox,
CC

STYLE DU MONDE said...

Congrats with the award! I got one as well :-)

xx

Valentine said...

congratulations love! and gaspard ulliel looks darn good in that photo..

xo

Valentine said...

ah! and sorry for this extra bit.. i forgot to mention that the song is by blind melon.. and im glad you listened to the whole song the lyrics and the message is just wonderful. ;-)

Diana Coronado said...

Lovely !!

* Fashion Dreamer * said...

Congratulations...and that guy is bloody gorgeous!!

Dapper Kid said...

Congrats! You totally deserve it :)

Shaz said...

I'm so sorry, i just realised i got an award from you :D

THANKS SO MUCH, THAT'S VERY SWEET and good luck with all your exams. :)

Anonymous said...

good work.

disa said...

免費小遊戲,免費遊戲,小遊戲,遊戲,好玩遊戲,好玩遊戲區,A片,情趣用品,遊戲區,史萊姆好玩遊戲,史萊姆,遊戲基地,線上遊戲,色情遊戲,遊戲口袋,我的遊戲口袋,小遊戲區,手機遊戲,貼圖,A片下載,成人影城,愛情公寓,情色貼圖,情色,色情網站,色情遊戲,色情小說,情色文學,色情,aio交友愛情館,色情影片,臺灣情色網,寄情築園小遊戲,情色論壇,嘟嘟情人色網,情色視訊,愛情小說,言情小說,一葉情貼圖片區,情趣用品,情趣,色情漫畫,情色網,情色a片,情色遊戲,85cc成人片,嘟嘟成人網,成人網站,18成人,成人影片,成人交友網,成人貼圖,成人圖片區,成人圖片,成人文章,成人小說,成人光碟,微風成人區,免費成人影片,成人漫畫,成人文學,成人遊戲,成人電影,成人論壇,成人,做愛,aio,情色小說,ut聊天室,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,聊天室,尋夢園聊天室,080視訊聊天室,免費視訊聊天,哈啦聊天室,視訊聊天,080聊天室,080苗栗人聊天室,6k聊天室,視訊聊天室